- Households with an income of more than $100,000 are 10 percent more likely than average to conduct a search on travel terms, while households with an income of $75,000 - 99,000 are 3 percent more likely to do so.
- Households with one member are 7 percent more likely to conduct a search on travel terms, while households with two members are 5 percent more likely to conduct travel searches.
- In households where children are not present, consumers are 6 percent more likely to conduct a search on travel-related terms.
- Consumers in the 25-34 and 55-64 age ranges are more likely to conduct travel-related searches (2 and 4 percent, respectively).
- Consumers are 23 percent more likely conduct travel-related searches while at work.
Among the sites analyzed, Orbitz.com and CheapTickets.com led the pack, each receiving approximately 72 percent of click-throughs from sponsored ads.
Tags: travel related searches, comScore Media Metrix, sponsored ads, higher income travelers