Here are just a few of the recent articles that may be of interest to the savvy marketer.
- Activity in Posterior Parietal Cortex Is Correlated with the Relative Subjective Desirability of Action
- A Truffle in the Mouth Is Worth Two in the Bush: Odor Localization in the Human Brain
- Cycling the Synapse: Scenic versus Direct Routes for Vesicles
- Neural Correlates of Behavioral Preference for Culturally Familiar Drinks
- Predictive Neural Coding of Reward Preference Involves Dissociable Responses in Human Ventral Midbrain and Ventral Striatum
- Cortical Development deNUDEd
The next newsworthy event probably be focus groups that remind us of the Matrix.
Or, perhaps the desensitivation of medical researchers of higher brain processes from Baylor Medical.
They will will need help before they try to discuss research with the young guns of the advertising world.
Tags: neuromarketing, brain branding, young guns, worth the pain
Post a Comment