05 July 2007

Welcome back to Web 1.5

Steve Smith asks: "What are the opportunities for brand advertisers to offer free applications on a deck that partnered with Google and Yahoo for maps, weather, and stocks -- but no one else?"

MediaPost Publications - IPhoning It In - 07/05/2007 - read the entire post
Two days of iPhoning raise a lot more questions than they answer about what direct role this device and Apple will play in mobile marketing.

This is a good article to read if you did not wait in line to purchase the iPhone. You may want to wait awhile and see what develops. The restrictions may be prove to be too much or they may be relaxed.

Click here to see a list of iPhone applications. I saw Sudoku, AccuWeather and TicTacToe, so I am set ;-)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Webmaster,

My name is Alex and I run CellMAD.com (iPhone related website that gets over 14K unique visitors monthly and 150-200 daily).

I have just come across your beautiful online resource - Advertising For Success. I thought I could suggest you an additional link. (CODE: iPhone Game Downloads) - it may be good to give your users another resource on iPhone. Could you add it to your blogroll, resources list or to some of your great articles?

I also offer your website be added to my CellMAD.com directory (http://www.cellmad.com/directory) or to some article content – let me know how you would like to see your website added. I can also propose you a unique article to be written by our team specially for your website with one link to CellMAD.com imbedded.

Please, take a look at the site and let me know what you think.
Email: cellmadman@yahoo.com (also screenname at yahoo messenger)
ICQ: 494-048-811.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Alex Tapper
http://www.CellMAD.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails