29 August 2007

Honey, This Chair Spoke to Me!

Century Oscar de la Renta Outdoor CollectionFrom the Oscar de la Renta Outdoor Collection
from Century Furniture


Are you looking for that one special piece of furniture that will complete the look of a room in your home?

I found a wonderful website, LenoirEmpireFurniture, sponsor of this post. They carry Century furniture and collections from other quality manufacturers. I did not know Oscar de la Renta designed furniture, but I was quite taken with the chair you see above. There is just something about it that says, "I would look so good in your kitchen next to the window."

I wonder if my husband will go for the chair called my name excuse for why we have another chair in a home full of furniture. LOL


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails