Who's Blogging What has put together a list of posts from 2011 that their readers found to be the most useful. There are posts for Social Media, Search Marketing, User Experience, Email Marketing and Web Analytics.
Here are a few random choices of mine, sort of a preview of the posts on the Social Media tab.
- 7 Sneaky Ways to Use Facebook to Spy on Your Competition [Kissmetrics]
- 9 tips for building a Facebook fan base from scratch [Smart Blog]
- 8 Cool Marketing Campaigns Using Facebook Places [All Facebook]
- 7 Steps to Increase Facebook Fans [HubSpot]
- 15 Ways to Get 'Liked' on Facebook [Practical Ecommerce]
- How to ensure that your Facebook Wall Posts are SEEN (Edgerank) [Social Media Club]
- 35 Great Inspirations & Apps for Your Facebook Page [Appstorm]
- The Photo Strip: Facebook's Most Underused Free Ad [Blueglass]