17 September 2006

Grace Notes Needed

Well, while my husband and I were gone last week on a short vacation, my son (16) took my car keys and totalled my car. He does not have a license to drive, but he was not injured or taken to jail.

The problem is that I have no car, live outside the city where there is NO public transportation, and need a car to work as a teacher. For the time being, I am riding my scooter, but I cannot carry son to school or ride in the rain. It is a little difficult riding in skirt and pantyhose with my book bag, but we do what we have to do, right?

Have you ever noticed how just when things seem to be coming together in your life, everything falls apart again? Do you have a favorite saying or prayer that helps you put your life back in perspective?

Mine is below. Please share your favorite quote, bible verse or saying that lightens the load when you need it. I NEED IT! You may leave anonymous quotes here.

I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles--Christopher Reeve

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails