Blog Village is having a blog carnival on Friday, January 26, 2007. The theme of the blog carnival is family, so only family-oriented posts will be accepted. The carnival will be hosted on the Blog Village Community News blog.
- Blog post carnival entries must be from a Blog Village blog or from a blog that links directly to a Blog Village blog.
- Submit only one entry per blogger.
- Only English language posts will be accepted.
- No blog post with title, nor blog with pictures, containing profanity or of a sexual or suggestive nature, will be accepted.
- Write or select a blog post about family.
- Send the URL and title of that family post to: kilroy60 at gmail dot com
- Submit your entry by Thursday, January 25 at 11:59 (EST).
- If you are NOT a member of Blog Village, include the name and URL of the Villager blog to which you are linked. If you are linked to more than one, select only one.
Tags: Blog Village, blog carnival, family theme carnival
Happy Click & Comment Monday to you, too, Cybercelt! Thanks for promoting our BLOG VILLAGE Family Carnival, and for entering it with one of your posts, too.
We've already seen a real surge of folks applying for membership in our Village. I'm anxious to see what everyone sends in, aren't you?
Post a Comment