In the future, we will have to:
- Optimize and push our content in as many channels as possible: mobile, video, photography, syndication, pod casts, forums, play lists, social networks, wikis, buddy lists.
- Use AJAX, wireframing, sand boxing, prototyping and translating tools to develop virtual worlds and alternative realities.
- Get hyperlocal with natural language search, human assisted search and geolocation.
- Mash contextual web, web2.0, web3.0, linguistic web and long-tailed web together, somehow.
- Organize digital data as art, 3D animations, tag clouds, interactive music, light trails and automated holograms.
- Develop and manipulate rich Internet applications for e-commerce platforms, using open APIs, open source software and virtual assistants.
- Prepare to be inundated with widgets designed to consolidate our twittering, commenting, profiles, avatars and IDs.
We will be reduced to leaving virtual tracks all over the multiverse in the hope of luring some poor do-follow blogger back to our site. LOL