More than 36 million women write, read or comment on blogs. Of these, over 15 million are publishers and over 2 million are reader and commenters.
- 68 percent are between the ages of 25-41
- 2/3 are college graduates, and
- 46 percent earn $75K+ per year.
Research Brief » Blog Archive » Women Would Sacrifice Almost Anything But Chocolate For Blogging
Women are so passionate about blogging, says the report, that large percentages said they would give something up to keep the blogs they read and/or write:
- 55% would give up alcohol
- 50% would give up their PDAs
- 42% would give up their i-Pod
- 43% would give up reading the newspaper or magazines
- only 20% would give up chocolate