30 June 2007

Blog Your Blessings : Prayer for the White Man


Prayer for the White Man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now, Grandfather, I ask you to bless

the White Man.

He needs your Wisdom, your guidance.

You see, for so long,

he has tried to destroy my people,

and only feels comfortable

when given power.

Bless them, show them the peace we understand,

teach them humility.

For I fear they will someday destroy themselves

and their children,

As they have done so Mother Earth.

I plead, I cry.

After all, they are my Brothers . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Blue Panther Experience is host for Blog Your Blessings. Click this link, grab the blogroll code, add the code to your blog, leave a comment on Blue Panther Experience and post your blessing. Join us on Sunday as we blog our blessings.



7 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

Great stuff. Non-white people all over the place pray this one, I think. Happy BYB Sunday!

Blue Panther said...

Happy BYB Sunday and have a great week ahead.

unknown said...

Happy BYB Sunday! Great post for today. :-)

Marilyn said...

I guess this is food for thought. Happy BYB Sunday.

CyberCelt said...

@sandy, neo, lorna, marilyn - Thanks for stopping by. I was in a weird mood when I picked out this blessing. The environment would be so much better if we lived in harmony like the natives did.

MsDemmie said...

More words of wisdom from the Native Americans. Belated Happy BYB Sunday.

Bloosteri said...

I think it really is true, that they have seen before that what is now, that the earth is being pilaged and we will not sustain this way of life. käännöstoimisto

Related Posts with Thumbnails