The report shows that registration and attendance is cyclical depending on the time of year or week:
- 47% of registrations occur in the 10 days before a scheduled webcast, with over 10 percent registering on the day of the webcast.
- December, June and August registered the highest rates of registrant-to-attendee conversion (64.71 percent, 58.43 percent and 57.14 percent, respectively).
- The lowest registration rates occurs over the weekend; the highest are on Monday (23 percent), Tuesday (21 percent), and Wednesday (19 percent).
- Video webcasts attract a higher average number of registrants and attendees with conversion ratios over 50 percent.
- Additional registrants and attendees will view archived webcasts.