25 July 2007

Freeze It Pain Relief Gel

Me and My Freeze It photoMe and My Freeze It

I had an opportunity to try out and review a new product called Freeze It Advanced Therapy Pain Relief Gel. Performance Health, Inc. makes the product and the package states that the gel works on muscle, joint and arthritis pain! The product contains Ilex, Aloe and Vitamin E as well as Camphor and Menthol.

Luckily, I have a bad back and am always willing to try a new pain relief product. Over the years, I have had physical therapy, chiropractry, inter-disk steroid injections and have taken every oral pain medicine known to man. After all that, I get the most relief from gels like Freeze It that are applied topically. I think it has something to do with it being massaged into my back. The human touch is always important.



The first thing I noticed when I opened the gel packet was smell, or, rather, lack of smell. Usually these gels smell like wintergreen and, after you apply them, you do too. No, there was just a slight smell like rubbing alcohol, and that dissipated quickly after it was spread on my back.

Usually these gels get HOT. This gel gently warmed my skin and muscles and then turned cool, very cool. Later, when I took a shower, I could still feel the gel on my back turn cool again when the water hit it. Now, that is staying power.

The product worked as well or better than any other gel product I have used. It is also non-greasy and non-staining. The light scent makes it a gel you may use without the entire world realizing it is a bad back day for you.

I would recommend it to anyone with muscle pain or arthritis.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails