- American colonists boycotted British goods after the Stamp Act of 1765.
- The boycott strategy helped trade unions during the labor movement of the late 1800s.
- German goods were boycotted by the American Jewish community in the 1930s and 1940s.
- The Montgomery,Alabama bus boycott organized in the 1950s was the defining moment for the Civil Rights Movement.
- The United Farm Workers boycott of table grapes, begun by Cesar Chavez in the 1960s, was the most successful in American history.
Post a Comment