23 April 2008

Low Bounce Rates and High Page Views

I am experimenting with a new blog traffic exchange similar to Spottt. It is called 125 Exchange. One unique feature of 125 Exchange is that you are able to upload three different 125x125 pixel ads. This means you can split test ads. Of course with six blogs, two websites and a top list, I do not think I have time for split testing, but I do like choice! LOL

Here is the concept behind 125 Exchange, from their website:
The goal here is to pinpoint blog readers that are likely to subscribe to your blog. 125 Exchange has somewhat perfected the art of delivering visitors that have low Bounce Rates and High Page View counts. If you are looking for conversion and to increase your repeat traffic, spend a little time here to understand this unique program.
So, you should receive visitors that are interested in your blog, not just card droppers.

With Spottt, Entrecard and 125 Exchange, Advertising for Success should be receiving traffic, visitors and subscribers. I will let you know how it works out.

Note: You may notice that I have not added Project Wonderful ads.
  • They are not free.
  • You must have a PayPal account.
  • The bidding process is complicated.
  • No control over content of the ads.
I really did not want my blog overrun with small ads of busty women. . . Now, I know that sex sells and this may be a successful tactic for some blogs; if this is the case with your site, Project Wonderful may be the answer to all your advertising needs.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Low Bounce Rates and High Page Views" sounds really good as opposed to people just dropping cards and moving on without even raking a moment to see if blog is interesting at all only question is can they actually deliver. Guess you'll keep us updated about it.

Anonymous said...

Seems like a pretty cool program. I was using blogrush for a while but I really wasn't seeing the traffic I thought I would. I just started an article directory on my site to help me grow content and perhaps organic search traffic.

Anonymous said...

I've never really considered these traffic exchanges for my blogs but now that you've mentioned it I think it might be worth trying out.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a nice program, but I'm always afraid of such things - isn't Google keen on bashing all organised traffic/link exchange?

Anonymous said...

Hello. I happened to come across this post and hope to shed a little more light on the 125 Exchange service. I do represent 125 Exchange.

First, everything is free. When you join your account is credited with 5,000 ad impressions, meaning the Exchange will display your ad 5,000 times on other blogs around the world. During the 5,000 impressions, you will build up some clicks in your account. Over the longer term, the system will send two visitors to your blog for every three visitors that click the ads on your blog and visit another member blog. You give three and get two. We use the one extra for paid advertisers to cover server and other expenses.

There are a few things that you can do to get better results. This is advertising and you need a good ad. If you have an amateur ad less people are going to click it and come to your site. You can get a professional ad made for $15.00 so if your are going to advertise anywhere you should consider getting a proper ad.

If you place the code high on your site more people will see and click the other member ads on your blog. Then, the system will send you more visitors too.

When you register, you will select up to 4 categories that are closely related to your blog content. If you mismatch the categories your traffic will not be as good and the bounce rate could increase. Your ad needs to create an expectation, and then your blog needs to fulfill that expectation. When you do, your subscriptions will go up and your bounce rate will go down.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Just started my blog about a month ago... This is great information. Thanks, and I will certainly look into this.

cheers!

Anonymous said...

"Low Bounce Rates and High Page Views" sounds good but is it possible? Do you think is that possible?
I don't think so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails