Network Solutions has an answer to advertising and it is PerformanceClicks™ pay per click advertising, one proven method of search engine marketing. Pay per click advertising puts your brand in front of wired customers who are looking to buy.
Plans and Package Available
- Pre-Packaged Starter Plans begin at $125 per month and a one-time set-up fee.
- Fully Managed Custom Plans, designed to be flexible and to fit your PPC budget, begin at $400 per month plus a one time set-up fee.
What Is Included
The marketing experts with PerformanceClicks™ will develop your PPC campaign by:
- Analyzing the traffic patterns of your web site.
- Identifying keywords and search phrases that are used to search the Internet for your brand and products.
- Writing PPC ad copy to attract, engage and convert new prospects into customers.
The marketing experts with PerformanceClicks™ will run regular reports, analyze the results and adjust campaigns to maximize conversions.
Two new features, customized landing pages and local business advertisements are key to increasing your share of the market. Visit Network Solutions today and see what they can do for you.
PPC can be great source of income for online entrepreneurs for those that can afford it but only if properly optimized by professionals else it turns into a nightmare.
Ya thats right ppc is a great income sourse when your site is a lot of traffic.one of them http://www.10bux.net/?r=dragonjambala
keep it up.
@gnome-Sounds like you have a good story to tell.
@boom-Thanks for stopping by.
I feel PPC is the worst income sources. PPC don't really gives good income. Most people don't click it. Affiliate commission and sponsored post offer better income. Few probloggers claim they earn a lot of income by PPC, but how many can do it? It takes a very long time to build it.
Post a Comment