06 July 2008

Blog Your Blessing : Good Health


Good Health Blessing

God fills our cup of life each day
With gifts that make us strong,
He hears the prayers within our hearts
And always rights each wrong.

God fills our cup of life each day
And brings us to His door.
To shine His gift of perfect health
And fill our cups once more.

May the cup of God's blessing
And His presence too
Bring the gift of good health
To shine on you.

~ Patricia Ann Emme ~

Via MamaRocks



The Blue Panther Experience is host for Blog Your Blessings Sunday. Visit the blog, grab the blogroll code, add it to your blog, and leave a comment on Blue Panther Experience. Next Sunday, post your blessing. We are of all faiths, creeds and races, so everyone is welcome. Join us on Sunday as we blog our blessings.



7 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

Yes, indeed! Thanks for that, Cybercelt. The image and the prayer are beautiful. You and Neo are reminding me this morning to think about good health, something I neglect.

DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

There does seem, indeed, to be something in the air! I too did my blessing on health!

Anonymous said...

A lovely prayer!! May it be so.

Blue Panther said...

Good Health is a great blessing indeed...as I have said in my BYB post too.

What was it that you had said about Great Minds and all... :)

kuanyin333 said...

Have you gotten your stolen Entrecard back yet? I read about this on your Twit.

What a beautiful blessing and photo. I mentioned you today on my BYB Sunday post. :-)

Anonymous said...

I wanna say this every morning!

Dentist Pittsburgh said...

Really a nice prayer and i hope that we all can say this every morning.

Related Posts with Thumbnails