26 September 2009

WiseStamp Add-On for Firefox

I upgraded my Firefox browser today and there were several add-ons that looked promising. After installing and trying the different add-ons, I ended up with one add-on that I found truly useful. It is called WiseStamp and allows you to have multiple email signatures, both personal and business. There is no limit to the designs you may have.

I played around for about an hour and came up with my email signature below. This will be great for social profile pages, emails, forum footers and hub pages to list all your websites.


Websites and Blogs
Endangered Spaces - Mother Earth
Texas RV Travel and blog - Travel
CoolAdz and blog - Marketing
Advertising-for-Success blog - Advertising
Losing Proposition - Women's Issues
CyberCelt is a friend to the Earth and to Her feathered, fanged, finned and four-legged inhabitants.
Anything else you're interested in is not going to happen if you can't breathe the air and drink the water. Don't sit this one out. Do something. You are by accident of fate alive at an absolutely critical moment in the history of our planet. ~Carl Sagan~
You can find me here: LinkedinFacebookBloggerTwitterMyBlogLog

1 comment:

Tom @ Canadian Finance Blog said...

I didn't know about this extension. Thanks for pointing it out as it should help me quite a bit in switching from business and personal identities!

Related Posts with Thumbnails