21 March 2010

Blog Your Blessing : Women

March is Women's Month



You have to imagine it possible before you can see something.  You can have the evidence right in front of you, but if you can't imagine something that has never existed before, it's impossible.


Rita Dove, first African-American poet laureate of the U.S.


.
Visit The Blue Panther Experience, host for Blog Your Blessings Sunday. We are bloggers of all faiths, creeds and races, so everyone is welcome. Join us on any Sunday as we blog our blessings.


4 comments:

Jodi said...

It's good to be a woman! Happy Women's month :)

Jill G said...

Feeling a bit anxious today. I loved watching this video. Thank you.

cep oyun indir said...

Wow! what an idea ! What a concept ! Beautiful .. Amazing ?br /> I usually don? post in Blogs but your blog forced me to, amazing work.. beautiful ?br /> Please, can you PM me and tell me few more thinks about this, I am really fan of your blog...

Custom Logo Design said...

I loved watching this video. Thank you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails