12 December 2012

How Much is that Santa in the window?


I am beginning to hate Christmas.  Besides for the flashing ads that take center stage on the page, there are automatons that want to provide customer services blurbs. They cannot tell you where anything is, but they will talk to you, sign you up for a credit card and probably steal your credit by the time you find the X that will close the window.

Have you noticed the Xs on different positions on popups?  Like it is not bad enough you are seeing this ad, you also have to find the moving Xs to close it.  The Christmas season must be provide the creative impetus to develop new and different ways to ignore shoppers.

I would and do happily watch a short trailer before some YouTube movies.  The movies is loading and the commercials are tasteful.

The absolute worse are the games on Facebook. that keep trying to make you upgrade, buy special potions, extra lives, more energy, etc.

When did Christmas become so commercial? Lets get back to traditions.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, I think all of them make Christmas more coloful. If you don't like, you can ignore all and celebrate Christmas as you want. In fact, I like the "sale off" in Christmas holiday :)
magentotutorial.net

allan said...

I know that feeling! I'm always annoyed by those ads on almost every site and their close buttons are really hard to find. Even if you managed to find them, pop-ups keeps on showing when you click those close buttons. They're just so annoying.
Microcity Computer College

RNDTECHNOLOGIES said...

Good thought.

Unknown said...

SIP Softphone

I appeared to be extremely pleased to search out this web-site.I desired to appreciate it for your precious time for this great !! I definitely enjoying each little it and I’ve got you saved as a favorite to see fresh things you mention.

http://www.adoreinfotech.com/softphone.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails