10 December 2006

Carnival of Blogging Chicks : Christmas Humor

Below is my entry for the Carnival of Blogging Chicks. I hope that everyone takes this in the joking manner in which I am posting. As a victim of depression and survivor of abuse, I have learned to laugh when I have a chance!




Christmas Carols . . .
for the

P
sychiatrically Challenged



SCHIZOPHRENIA ~ Do You Hear What I Hear?
MULTIPLE PERSONALITY ~ We Three Kings Disoriented Are...
DEMENTIA ~ I'll Be Home For Christmas, I think . . .
NARCISSISTIC ~ Hark The Herald Angels Sing (About Me)
MANIA ~ Deck the Halls and Walls and Lawn and spare no cost . . .
PARANOIA ~ Santa Claus is Coming To Get Me . . .
PERSONALITY DISORDER ~ You Better Watch Out, You Better Not Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, and maybe I'll tell you why.


DEPRESSION ~ Silent anhedonia, Holy anhedonia. All is calm, all pretty lonely.
OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE ~ Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock. Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock... (YOU GET THE IDEA)
BORDERLINE PERSONALITY ~Thoughts of Roasting in an Open Fire
PASSIVE
AGGRESSIVE ~ On the First Day of Christmas My True Love Gave to Me (and then took it all away)


Tags: , ,

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about "you'd better watch out, you better not cry (etc) .... all In-laws are coming to town"

Anonymous said...

OMG ! Thank you for sharing your humor. My sides are hurting. I have to make a copy of this one. And, kudos to you for laughing. You have to laugh. I have been depressed twice in my life and totally understand that black hole.
I am visiting from Blogging Chicks for the first time. I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

Heehee! Great list. Glad you are able to laugh about it. They say laughter is great medicine.

Here via the Carnival. Trust me, I will be back!

Anonymous said...

Those were too funny! I think I can identify with some of them this holiday season!

Here from BC Carnival.

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Word. I can hardly breathe! Those are too much!

Karmyn R said...

funny - but also scary (some of my family members could sing those tunes very well!!!!)

Unknown said...

LOL!!

i like the 'We Three Kings Disoriented Are...' best

Related Posts with Thumbnails