06 January 2011

Facebook Advertising for Search Marketers


Free Webcast

Thursday, January 20

1 PM EST

Facebook Advertising for Search Marketers

Speaker: Ryan Lash, ymarketing


As usual, the event is free, but registration is necessary.




PPC and social media marketer Ryan Lash will explore what every search engine marketer needs to know about Facebook advertising to succeed in 2011. Following Ryan's presentation, we'll hear some examples how companies have expanded their online reach from traditional paid search advertising to paid social.

Ryan Lash is Vice President and Director of Digital Marketing Services for ymarketing, a full-service digital media agency he founded in 2002.



5 comments:

Lana from Video Ads said...

The topic is very interesting and useful but I won't be able to attend on January 20, unfortunately. Do you record your webcasts - I mean will it be availabe after the event? Thank you!

Arlene Davis said...

It's too late for me as I red this artical after 20th bot I which I could be a part of it. As it definatly would have been an excellent one. I will wait for your next ceminar.

Unknown said...

Thats great, I also having Face book account. I hope i could try this today. Thank you..

Domain Name Registration said...

I am using facebook from last 2 years....and doing domain registration business. and have invested a lot of money in paid advertising and never got proper benefit. Thanks to you for this useful post. I got so many points to learns..keep it up

Mel Lifshitz said...

Though Facebook marketing is very popular nowadays, I still doubt its effectiveness. Need to do more research.

Related Posts with Thumbnails