10 January 2008

workingassets.com says stop pimping prejudice

If you are sickened by the assault on Hillary Clinton since she dared to display humanity and exhaustion on the campaign trail, please take action and sign a petition to stop pimping prejudice. Whether you are a Clinton fan or not, the the feeding frenzy of the media on the video of Hillary Clinton in tears at a small New Hampshire roundtable of voters was over the top.

"Can Hillary Cry Her Way Back to the White House?" was the headline of an article in the NY Times by Maureen Dowd on January 9. The buzz was picked up by other sources that evening and snowballed into a hate campaign.

There is real news to report. Tell the press to find it.


2 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

Thanks for this insight, CyberCelt. As always, you're ahead of the curve.
I have an award for you here:
Writing in Faith

CyberCelt said...

@sandy-Thanks for the award. I appreciate you. I was so angry about how the news treated Hillary because she teared up. If a man cries, he is "sensitive." If a woman cries, she is "emotional" or trying for sympathy. I guess what really burns me is that I tend to tear up when I am really angry. It is a bad response to stimuli, but it comes from my background (anger=violence).

Related Posts with Thumbnails