09 March 2008

Blog Your Blessing : Time

Photograph by Eileen Trainor, all rights reserved


Time is . . .

Too slow for those who wait,

Too swift for those who fear,

Too long for those who grieve,

Too short for those who rejoice,

But for those who love . . .

. . . Time is not.



Henry Van Dyke



Could not resist! Last night, people in the USA had to set our clocks forward to begin Daylight Savings Time. The Blue Panther Experience is host for Blog Your Blessings Sunday. Visit the website and grab the blogroll code, add it to your blog, and leave a comment on Blue Panther Experience. Next Sunday, post your blessing. We are of all faiths, creeds and races, so everyone is welcome. Join us on Sunday as we blog our blessings.

Tags: ,

9 comments:

Paulie said...

Beautiful photo to accompany your poem on TIME which is appropriate for today since we lost an hour!!!!! Not long ago, I wrote a blessing about TIME.

I finally gave up on getting in to edit my post I had started and re-wrote the whole thing including loading the photos as Image Shack. Please come back if you have time.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful picture and poem....that was a great blessing for me...thank you. Happy BYBS.

SandyCarlson said...

Right on! That is beautiful. Your photo makes it perfect.

Thanks for stopping by today. I'm about maxed out with photo space on Blogger. I discovered that Blogger was saving everything to my Picasa albums, even stuff I didn't use. If I uploaded an image but decided against it, it nevertheless was on file and eating space. That was Lesson No. 1 on freeing up space. Then, I was very lazy about resizing, so that's my own fault. I don't make that mistake anymore. I have been using slide.com for photo storage, too. They load pretty quickly into Slide and onto the blog. I am sure there are other better ways, but I don't know them. I'm thinking some of the photo bloggers out there like NY Nitty Gritty must have an insight.

Thanks again for stopping by.

Blue Panther said...

Beautiful Picture, and a very nice and relevant poem!

Hope you have a great week ahead.

Marjo said...

The picture suits the poem. A lovely sight. A wonderful read. Thanks for sharing.

Whatever said...

Time is also not absolute :-) I always thought that was an odd concept. An apt comment for daylight savings time/weekend/etc.

Unknown said...

a very apt one

time only works for you if you're at peace with yourself & the world ;o)

Anonymous said...

a lovely poem ... and all too true

may blessings follow you each day!

CyberCelt said...

@paulie-I always visit you!

@mama bear-Thanks for stopping by.

@sandy-Thanks for your help. I do not use a lot of pictures on the blogger blogs, but my RV blog is a little heavy.

@neo-you too, buddy!

@marjo-Thanks for visiting.

@whatever-Elastic time?

@stev-Where you been? I missed you.

@mama kelly-I appreciate the kind words.

Related Posts with Thumbnails